Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To those who drink diet drinks....

Dirt Poor

I suggest you read-up on the possible effects caused by "aspartame". My wife is diabetic, so we started buying diet sodas years ago, and I just learned to like them, so we wouldn't have to buy both kinds. I drink too many soft drinks anyway. Since switching to diet drinks years ago, I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, suffer from tinnitis(ringing in the ears), was put on Lexapro after a "spell", balance is not good(often unsteady on my feet), etc. Nobody in my family has ever had RA, or the other symptoms I have mentioned. I am starting to believe that this "aspartame" found in the diet drinks has been responsible for my problems. Recently, a family member told me to research these side affects, and I was shocked at what I read. I've gone "cold turkey" on the stuff and seem to feel better after just one day. Just thought I'd share this with y'all. It would be nice to be able to throw some prescriptions in the garbage. :clapping:

ABSOLUTELY! Right on my friend. If you wish PROOF, you can go to: Aspertame @ Mercola.com. If you're truly concerned about your health and the health of your family, you need to watch these videos! Click on the link here and then scroll down to 'Aspertame' on the left side of the page.

But I quit because it was affecting my health and my mind, so haven't had substitute sugars in years if I can help it! Diet foods will kill a person but those who're diabetic should just watch what they eat and cut down or eliminate most sugar and sweets...even us who need to lose weight! :angel: Ma Betty

Good Morning Dirt Poor,

Decaffeinated Green Tea and Fruit Juices are good but clear, clean water is the best drink. If you have 'city water', it is best to filter the water, as it's full of chemicals; especially chlorine, and fluoride, and especially during the summer months.

I do and I need to stop with the diet drinks,thanks!

Thanks for the replies! I had to work all day today, but had NO diet drinks(Throught with them). I don't have tinnitis like I have been having tonight! Feel better, too. As for water, we live on a farm and have good well water. I do work at a water plant, though. Sometimes I make tea or coffee with that water. Thanks for the tips!! This would be a miracle if the aspartame was causing most my health issues(which are quite a few). I had been drinking 5-6 12oz cans a day!