Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today has been a very active day for me As I went to the Doc a couple days ago

deathwind1

And he gave me strict orders to use my water pills, So I took them last nite and this morning---I have been having problems with my legs swelling and causing Water Blisters---Last one was about 6 In. Long by 2 and1/2 wide so now I have something on both legs that I have never heard of, its called a Unna Boot and it has Zinc Oxide embedded in it and it looks some thing like a cast but it is wrapped in spiral from my ankle to my knee---I have been having blisters off and on for around 4 years---I have not went detecting for over a year---So i am going to keep at it this time so I can get at least one New Knee installed because I want to be be able to hunt again and do some of the things I was able to do 5 years ago---I used to tell the High School students when I worked for the School Dist. over at La Center-Don't get Old as your body goes to H#&% well mine is doing that NOW---I hope Everyone on the forum has a Great Christmas I am sure I will when mine comes around next Sat. We do not have ours on the correct day so that my Son and his family can go to there relation on Sun. We have done this for years and it works out a lot better---Again Have a great Christmas and a lot better hunts in 2012---D.W. Or R.R.R.

n/t

Sneak up north and have a cinamon roll at the Oak Tree....couldn't hurt,