Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TODAY IS ELECTION DAY...NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TODAY.....REST ASSURED THAT GOD IS IN CONTROL AND HE WILL PROTECT HIS PEOPLE....

n/t

Yes, God is in control but ppl can also help the situation between good and evil by getting out voting and praying for the better candidate to win! I know one thing that if Trump doesn't win than God's Wrath is coming soon upon all ppl in all nations with the great tribulation upon the whole world! God's plans will be fulfilled but there are times through prayers and being obedient and faithful to His goodness we can change God's heart and He will heal our land and save our nation, the USA! So it really is up to God's Children who love Jesus and obey Him to be educated on the candidates and voting by not sitting on their laurels and thinking God will do it all! We are supposed to do what we can and when we've done our all then we stand by faith and let God finish the elections in our favor or not but according to His Will and His plans!! PTL for He is good all the time! I saw on the back of a truck today while driving to the poll to vote: God is good and I said, Yes, He is and He is good all the time! Amen! :angel: Ma