Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today marks another rare first for me :surprised:

sasquache

Hello friends im still in shock over this rare for me coin that i pulled from about 8 inches down with my Safari and the 5 X 10 sef coil a rare 1836 capped bust half dime it is the larger 5 C variety not sure how i can out match this lol but i was so in awe :surprised:

Congratulations on a super nice find!!

All I can say is a huge WOW:drool: on that coin!! That will be hard to top and hopefully you can find more around that hot spot!!!! Can you fill us in on that site and the history there? Thanks!

The site was a wooded area with a small 1800's foundation not much else was found from thay era. Bit huge find for me.

Sweet!!!!

Yes i am my friend and it's not going anywhere soon i know this detector. I had gotten hundreds of signals on that site but this one signal i dug it was a bouncy signal 37-38-39 but the curser stayed on silver for the most part so i dug. I give it all to the 10X5 sef coil for its amazing Trash seperation.

Very nice coin Sasquache!!!! Congrats!!! An 8" dime is impressive.

I think about my Safari (she just sits in the corner now) every time I dig something good with my Nox...only because it reminds me of all the good finds the Safari has given me.

Take your Safari for a swing it won't let you down I'm just not ready to advance too a newer unit just yet and spend for a Nox but maybe some day. The Safari is a work horse for me it hit's on good target's and i don't hear all that trash. aluminium is the biggest pain but it adds digging practice lol Good luck and have fun.

I hear you there Sasquache !!!

The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason I don't take the Safari out is due to its weight. I swung it excessively....like 10 hour hunts and I developed a serious case of tendonitis. But in all honesty, my Nox does not out-shine the Safari in tone or depth and finds. In fact, the Nox puts out a crappy high conduct tone when compared to the flutey sounds of the Safari. I'm keeping it for life even though it doesn't get used.

Hello my friend i couldn't agree more the tones on my Safari are so smooth and im keeping mine also there is no other like it. Happy hunting too you Happa . Sasquache