Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

todays beach trip with the sand shark

Trackerman

Hit the beach. the waves were pretty ruff. It was washing all the coins up on the shore. Found alot of boby pins and pennys too but tosed them back. Was a cool hunt. Didnt find any jewlry on this hunt. Next time i guess.

looks like you found lots of targets for shure, the ring will come along

Are you a freshwater hunter or saltwater hunter?

stop throwing us coins un the trash...I'm tired of hearig that the US is spending 1.7 cents to make pennies and your throwing them away, Save them and send that stuff back to the mint.

I thought I saw the estimate was close to 3 cents to make a new penny. We should round to the nearest nickle, get rid of pennies and do dollar coins and not dollar bills.

I take the bubbled pennies and hit them with a hammer to knock the crud off and flatten the bubbles. Most of them will then go through the coin machines; even the ones that are missing parts of the edges.

I'm saving the copper ones for the day we don't have pennies and I can get melt value for them!

Oh ... and nice hunt with the Sand Shark!

I put the zincs in the garden to fortify the sorl with zinc