Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays Cocoa Bch, Gold Ring Bling !!:)

mtpockets

Hey Peps..

I thought I'd share today's finds from Cocoa Bch, Fl with y'all.. Grin

After a long tiring stressful week of caring for my Grandparents I was able to make it back in town to for low tide..

The weather report called for 20-30 mph winds with thunderstorms today Roll Eyes.. Boy did they get it wrong... We had some wind but no rain.. Thankfully..

I ran into another beach pirate from "Ron" who seems like a really nice guy.. We talked for awhile.. But then of we went..

I plucked 2 nice keepers from the Rip Current today..

One of them is a 10K Opal w/diamond specks, The other 14K with small diamond Baguettes..
Not bad considering... that I was reluctant to go to the beach after hearing about all the thunderstorms that were going to take place today...

Nice ring there buddy!

My wife is a big opal fan...I have bought her a few opal rings and earring sets over the years.

Unfortunately, I keep finding these pesky 1/2 carat + diamond rings and gold chains and what not but have to BUY the opal stuff. Oh, the humanity! ;)

Mike, Your a riot. I wouild be happy to trade some of your pesky rings!!

These rings look great. Glad you were able to dig them up!!

Wow,those are some really nice rings:happy:.I am glad to see that you had some luck.I really enjoyed meeting and talking to you yesterday.I guess that I need to wade out a little further,if I expect to find gold in the water at Cocoa Beach.Congratulations on some cool finds.

Thanks Guy's..

Hopefully I'll find some more.. I think this weekend will be may last in Fla for a few months atleast.

So I need to make it count...