Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays finds!!

Was really nice weather today in Pgh. and had some free time so I took my 70 to the local ballfield . Started with the 10.5 MF and got tired of digging deep iron so switched to the 6" HF for the rest of the day. Finished the day with about $4.00 in clad, two tags, and a nice button. The tag on the left reads Westinghouse Electric. Also found 12 pieces of a bracelet that must of broke, each piece has 6 stones don't know if they are real. Hope everyone was able to get out this weekend. Thanks Ken

[attachment 146430 metaldetecting009.jpg] [attachment 146431 metaldetecting010.jpg]

I like the stuff that you found. I think they are cool.

Here's something that you can do to tell you if it's deep iron or not when using the 10.5 DD MF coil.

Make sure that your in AM. Wiggle the coil over the target and then pull it back towards you. When the target is almost at the outer front edge of the coil, if the numbers go lower and you hear the iron tone then it's most likely iron. If the numbers stay good and no iron tone then it should be a good target.