Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays finds

robo99

Went out for a few hours this morning at the town lot I hit the other day, but with a change. I put it in stock Deus Fast with a sensitivity bump and GB manual drop and hunted, what a difference. The stock programs really are great. I have been over this lot 4 times prior and found 1 silver Rosie and other coins, those are posted earlier. Today was 3 quarters, 5 wheats, 5 copper mems, 6 zincolns, lots of trash, fast loves pulltabs, a vintage levis-scovill pearlsnap, an old plated necklace charm, and my first token with the Deus. This is what it should be,
http://tokencatalog.com/token_record_forms.php?action=DisplayTokenRecord&td_id=60274&inventory_id=166038&attribution_id=60680&td_create_uid=252
and this is what it is

This mchine really does work great in factory programs, and the Garrett PP is much better with it than the Pro Find from Minelab. I ran in a higher frequency with no cross talk/chatter and enjoyed hunting again.

Awesome finds
I love finding tokens.
So much more history...

HH

Congrats on the token, haven't seen one of those. I haven't hunted in over 2 weeks now with all I got going on. I have been helping my son with his music and doing some swimming so just haven't been out. Holler at me if you get out this coming weekend and maybe we can get together.