Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays Finds

cachenut

Found 11 pennies and one was a 1936 wheatie, Also found 2 dimes and one nickle. And one silver ring. Says United States Army w red stone. I expect it is not a west point ring as it is silver and marked DB Sterling inside and the ring is made to look big and solid but the inside face is dished to use less silver. Still it was a good find. It does appear old.

As I was detecting a young boy walked by and asked me if I collected coins. I said I did collect what I found and then her gave me a 1940 mercury dime. I said thank you and quickly put it in my pocket. Then he left without saying anything else.

So ends the detecting day.

Joe.