Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays finds

fwcrawford

I went back to an old house that I was told dated back to 1905-1910 today.
This is my second trip there and I have found 3 silver coins, but not one wheat penny yet.
I have found a few memorial pennies and clad dimes and quarters, but no wheats.
The wheat shown was found across the road where a train depot and later on a Post Office was.
The site now belongs to a salvage outfit and most of the yard around the house except for the front yard and directly behind the house is occupied
by shipping containers and gravel has been put down.
I was told the clothes line was located where the shipping containers are now... I wish I could have gotten in here before they disturbed the area, but heck, that front yard
is producing pretty good for me.
I also found a rope tensioner.. my first one.. I've seen plenty of them found.
Thanks for looking!
todays finds.jpg

This is my second trip there and I have found 3 silver coins, but not one wheat penny yet.
The wheat shown was found across the road where a train depot and later on a Post Office was.
The site now belongs to a salvage outfit and most of the yard around the house except for the front yard and directly behind the house is occupied
I was told the clothes line was located where the shipping containers are now... I wish I could have gotten in here before they disturbed the area, but heck, that front yard
Thanks for looking!
View attachment 12998
Good hunt, i usually find wheats if i find anything old but no silver

What an incredible day you had Felix!!
I’m glad you listened to me and went back 🤭
I believe more incredible finds are going to come from that yard. It might be trashy but taking your time like you did today gave you outstanding results!!
you are definitely on fire with your equinox but If you feel it could use a tune up, I’ll do it for free 🤭

What an incredible day you had Felix!!
I’m glad you listened to me and went back 🤭
I believe more incredible finds are going to come from that yard. It might be trashy but taking your time like you did today gave you outstanding results!!
you are definitely on fire with your equinox but If you feel it could use a tune up, I’ll do it for free 🤭
:rofl:

Try being in ID..... going thru my coins recently and trying to make a list of what I have the ratio for me is closer to 20-25 wheat to silver. Any silver in any amount is a good day!!! But three....., dang!

Try being in ID..... going thru my coins recently and trying to make a list of what I have the ratio for me is closer to 20-25 wheat to silver. Any silver in any amount is a good day!!! But three....., dang!
This year has been good so far, but more silver than wheats so far.
Back in Jan. I found 11 silver coins... 7 in one day, but only found about maybe 5-10 wheats.
My silver ratio has been rising since I got this Equinox, that’s for sure.
And I am digging deep penny signals too...

Thanks for looking!
View attachment 12998
T

Thanks for looking!
View attachment 12998
Those Barber quarters are hard to come by here, congratulations.

I think so too... have found about 28 coins so far there.
Surely I would have thought I would have found a wheat by now.
Maybe I have to give it that tune-up so you can find wheat pennies 😁🤭