Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's hot digs...

brnn53

Wheat had been picked and beans planted yesterday but the owner and I are on good terms so I had to give it a go. Tough to swing in 8" stubble but the Nautilus is the best machine for swinging above crop stubble. I started at 5:45am and by 7:00am I was completely wet with sweat. This is a 15th Corps campsite and has yielded a few relics over the years. Nice eagle I cuff and some 3 ringers. The one bullet was cut by a Yankee for some reason. Don't know what the brass ring is but I find them often in campsites. I don't think it is a finger ring though. Stay cool and thanks for looking!
Mike

wow, mike, nice finds. i hope i get to find that much today! it's a nice I button you found. i hope theyv'e disced the stubble under. i might be wrong, but it looks like a soldier's brass wedding ring - i find them sometimes too. thanks for posting, and hh!

Nice eagle I and bullets Mike! It's good to have understanding landowners who know and trust you.