Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's hunt

warren in ga

I had a good day at the sight . I found my first large cent & a shielded nickle . It would have been nice to see the dates on them. But I will take them. I all so found a 1920 s weat leaf .I guess that i have officially crossed the YOU SUCK goal line, and I am:surprised: dancing in the end zone!

:twodetecting:Very nice what a way to end the day !!!! And yes according to everyone "You Suck" :punch: So everyone will know Warren in Georgia and DiggerDug, Micheal (My son) and I all went to the spot where I found the Capped Bust. We had a great time and it was one of those days. :twodetecting:

n/t

Ken in Georgia said:
:twodetecting:Very nice what a way to end the day !!!! And yes according to everyone "You Suck" :punch: So everyone will know Warren in Georgia and DiggerDug, Micheal (My son) and I all went to the spot where I found the Capped Bust. We had a great time and it was one of those days. :twodetecting:

It was a great day. Thanks again ya. Warren my friend you did great but yes you suck! But it's ok because Ken still sucks too! The statute of limitations has not ran out on his other finds yet.:drool:

A couple of really nice old coins. WTG! With a little soaking and maybe a soda rub, you might get a date on those two coins. Great finds. HH jim tn

OK, You guys are in the clear since its a new week and all. I hope to get a few "YOUSUCKS" this year on my finds!
Man, every one of us would have liked to been there with y'all! In a way we were, since you took the time to post, Thank You, Warren!
Mud

The best way to clean is to soak in hydrogen peroxide. It doesn't hurt the coin. Soak them overnight if you have to and clean with soap and water, repeat as necessary. On copper you need to put a little olive oil or coconut oil. The coin is dried out with the soaking.

Rick N. MI

Hi Warren

Congratulations on a great day of detecting! This is such a great hobby:clapping:

HH,
Ray

I hope you get the "you suck award" next. Score!!!!!!! Thanks to all for looking and we will have a you tube video in the future. Thanks DiggerDug !!!! and we are waiting for a few more members of our team to be able to go with us. Mud if you ever get to Georgia tell me and I will hook you up !!!!

HH
Ken

mudpuppy said:
OK, You guys are in the clear since its a new week and all. I hope to get a few "YOUSUCKS" this year on my finds!
Man, every one of us would have liked to been there with y'all! In a way we were, since you took the time to post, Thank You, Warren!
Mud

The hunt was a lot of fun! Thanks for the invite. The best is yet to come.

Gosh Ray... it would be nice to find older coins in my neck of the woods in California. However I did once find a very black coated shield nickel at a stage stop in Nevada.