Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's hunt...

fwcrawford

I went back to an old school today that gave up some silver coins back in the Spring before it got hot and I had to give up.
The finds were pretty scarce the last time I tried there, but figured maybe if nothing else, I could find a good number of nickels.
They were kind of scarce too, but I did much better than I expected and even found a silver quarter which was a nice surprise.
It was only about 2-3" deep on one side of the school in an area I have never tried before.. (I guess no one else did either)!!:LOL:
When I first found it, I thought it was clad, but noticed the back was shiny.. looking closer revealed it was indeed silver.. 1963.
This was about 6 hours worth of detecting today.. lucky for me it was overcast and breezy for the most part until after lunch.
Thank for looking!!

IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0334.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG

I went back to an old school today that gave up some silver coins back in the Spring before it got hot and I had to give up.
The finds were pretty scarce the last time I tried there, but figured maybe if nothing else, I could find a good number of nickels.
They were kind of scarce too, but I did much better than I expected and even found a silver quarter which was a nice surprise.
It was only about 2-3" deep on one side of the school in an area I have never tried before.. (I guess no one else did either)!!:LOL:
When I first found it, I thought it was clad, but noticed the back was shiny.. looking closer revealed it was indeed silver.. 1963.
This was about 6 hours worth of detecting today.. lucky for me it was overcast and breezy for the most part until after lunch.
Thank for looking!!

View attachment 7485View attachment 7486View attachment 7487
Hi Ho Silver

Congratulations Felix!!! Great hunt! I thought you were joking with me yesterday with the picture of Snoopy doing the happy dance :ROFLMAO: I should of known better...:rofl:

Attachments

• snoopy.gif
    snoopy.gif
    185.8 KB · Views: 126
Congratulations Felix!!! Great hunt! I thought you were joking with me yesterday with the picture of Snoopy doing the happy dance :ROFLMAO: I should of known better...:rofl:
😂🤣...... and I thought when you responded back wth your dancing man,
I thought you had found some silver yesterday too Jim!!!😂🤣
I hope to be sending Snoopy dancing to you more too!!😂🤣

Last edited:
Great hunt! Getting outside & getting exercise is a great reward. But finding some coins with a silver quarter thrown in really makes it a great hunt!🙂