Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

todays O8K finds

pulltab

Sorry I don't remember the settings. But I found 5 wheats (1933-1944), 44 and 64 nickles. The rest clad and a few pieces of junk.

I'm still learning the Omega, and with so many wheats I thought maybe I was missing the silver, so I grabbed my XLT just to make sure. I found another wheat and some more clad. I still have some more yard to cover.

Damn, that looks my total for the year! Amazing. Good job pulltab, it's a great machine.
I can't wait to find a new spot with more coins...

as time goes by with it, you'll come to find it quite rewarding in many applications.

Like me, you can easily get to thinking silver is close when a number of 'wheat-backs' appear and time will get you there.

Setting info is good, and which coil were you using?

Happy Hunting!

Monte

I was using the 5 inch coil.
Good news a friend told me the nickle is a war nickle and does contain some silver. Wohoo

Just got the Omega 8k today, first time out in a park using the stock coil,,,,3 hrs of fun, Bill