Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays Relics

ArnieTX

Colt Dragoons Powder Flask & Button

New 5.3 coil just put on.

[attachment 293557 ScreenHunter_169May.0913.52.jpg]

So your saying I need to get a 5.3! I here ya. What is the flask made of and how deep was the button? I appreciate what you had to say on my other thread. I would like to know how the 5.3 works out. I am thinking of getting that one or the 4x6 dd. Not sure yet.

I've pulled 2 half dimes, a seated dime, an indian, and a couple of wheats. I bought a Bobcat last month and have been clearing the brush and cactus to open up more dirt. Probably 5 acres of scattered finds waiting. I'm looking for another gold coin. Has to be one there somewhere.

That was the first time with the 5.3. I found it very stable and plenty deep. The powder flask was sitting vertically and was about 5" down. Gave a booming 83 signal. Happy with my v3i. No urge to break out my etrac again......but I will soon just to mix it up a little.