Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Today's SHORT FROZEN Hunt yeilds 78.14g Silver

scubadetector

Took my new machine out again today for a short hunt this morning. It was 55 degrees out and chilly. Not only that but I put on a WET wetsuit. BRRRR. Anyway, I tried a new trick and it worked better than I ever expected. My partner and I have hit this place hard BUT with my new method, this will all be new territory again. I came home to a nice 10" coil on my doorstep so I can change coils on my machine.

Walker, 2 Washington's, a war nickel, silver ring and a large silver ID tag and some kind of patent silver chain lock. Ten wheat's and a dateless buffalo. Stay tuned for more great adventures from some wonderful hunting spots.

Good job,:clapping: you're getting purple (Spanish expression referring to the high quality of life of the catholic cardinals who dress in purple) :)
I know you So glad that you live so far from my beaches ... :rofl:
You can put any photos of places and lakes in your adventure?
thanks for sharing

senda said:
Good job,:clapping: you're getting purple (Spanish expression referring to the high quality of life of the catholic cardinals who dress in purple) :)
I know you So glad that you live so far from my beaches ... :rofl:
You can put any photos of places and lakes in your adventure?
thanks for sharing

LOL photo's of lakes??? Hopefully taken with a cell phone?? I think I know most tricks in the book and I have the program that tells me where pictures are taken with cells. Awesome program and it works!

Naa, I don't take photo's.

Locations of pics are only available if location services are turned on. No magic, just check the properties of the photo; available with most, if not all graphics software. Sorry to let the cat out.