Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays short sand box hunt possible Gold braclet.

Trackerman

Well i went for a really short hunt in a few sand box playgrounds and founds this braclet. From the color and the fact it dont stick to my magnet i think it might be Gold.
Gona have it tested at some point and will post results.
If so it will be Gold bracelet number 2 for me and the At pro. In 3 and a half months ownership and gold rings 3
These At Pros are simply amazing.Happy hunting.

Nice one if its gold.
Check the clasps usually on there.

Thanks guys gona have it test asap . Glad the At Pro likes braclets manny detectors dont pick up stuff like this. HH

Took it to a lady to test it and it aperantly wasnt Gold. But she was a bit of byatch.
Gona test it elsewhere to make sure .HH

Cool finds man....hope it turns out to be gold. Find a good jeweler you can trust and stick with `em. Congrats! :clap: