Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Todays yard finds

gregD

Todays finds, nothing too exciting:

Small coin spill of modern stuff, an 87 quarter and 4 zinc pennies all on top of each other in the same small hole about 2-3" deep

The 1917 wheaty was in a different spot maybe 4" deep.....its now my oldest dated coin beating out the 1918 wheaty.

Still learning this XP Deus and not digging a lit of the less obvious signals, so i know theres likely to be more good stuff down there :)

Not bad at all. Love those cache finds even if it's clad coins. Congratulations on your oldest coin.

It's just too dry and hot to be hunting around here. The ground is bone dry. Even the grass is turning brown. Hopefully we'll get some much needed rain in a few days.

Yea the ground was really dry, but since its my own yard i dont care as much about the brown spots ;) haha

Yes, that makes a BIG difference if it's your own yard. Enjoy and HH, Nancy

Having a party when you break below the 1900 date?

You know it ;) I will need to dig some of my more subtle target. Really hard with all the trash. I've got a 5gallon bucket halfway full from random pieces of aluminum siding scrap, old nails, and misc unkown trash.

If anyone asks i'll blame the dog for the holes ;)

Just tell them Major was there.

[attachment 332471 Digging.JPG]

Lol, My border collie would do that if i let her, My other dog would just sit and watch ;)....shes the good one