Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Token for breakfast

msareborn

Did another quick morning hunt. Pictured are 2 squished pennies with no detail, one 1945 silver war nickel, and a Arnold & Olson Grocers, Coeur D'Alene Idaho token. Reverse says good for $5.00 in trade. I also found a 1918 buffalo nickel not pictured. I may post the buffalo nickel video later. Now go get you some!

Good hunting msareborn! That token would make my day. I had to see if I could find some info on it and here is your token:

http://tokencatalog.com/token_record_forms.php?action=DisplayTokenRecord&td_id=397790&inventory_id=402704&td_image_id=237477&attribution_id=408140&td_create_uid=2436&record_offset=17

Hey, that IS your token! Good job on sharing with the token collecting community! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Blind Squirrel;
I'm one step ahead of you. I just listed it on the token catalog as soon as I found it. Thanks for putting the link to it on here. This catalog is a great resource for token identification. It's a little complicated to list and add images, but you can figure it out after a few tries.

I just got 50.00 for this token! Woo Hooo! I am fortunate to have a token collecting friend that had the other denominations of this merchant, but not the 5.00. If that isn't unusual, check this out. My brother in law in the same town as me, found the 10.00 of the same merchant. Just about 10 days earlier. How weird is that. These are close to a hundred years old. I love to dig tokens, very interesting to our local history. That's my favorite part, the history. All I want is the photo of them, I don't collect them. Go get some!

Great Find. I find more Chuck E Cheese tokens than anything else. None of the tokens that I have found had any real value. Congratulations.

Nice token! That 5 and 10 dollar for trade token would of "brought home the bacon" in groceries back in those days. Ha!

Real nice token, much more interesting than a generic silver coin. Things like that get me excited and the research is fun.