Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TOKEN :shrug: C.A.HENNEN

Dirtyray

Found a token of some sort very thin but was in the bottom of a canyon way out in the middle of no wheres found a couple home made splitting mauls for splitting wood as we only thing the coin says is C.A. HENNEN ON THE FRONT ON THE BACK IS THE NUMBER 5 WITH SOME FLOWERS AROUND the edge any idea what this is i looked in google but come up with nada....thanks

Sounds like a neat find :clapping:. Sorry I don't know anything about it. Can you post a pic of it? You might also try to post this on the whatzit forum if you haven't already..

Pretty sweet! I found this site tokencatalog.com that has a pretty good database. Couldn't find your token for any of the listed Oklahoma/IT tokens. But a great find!