Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TONE mod for 6000 xl pro

GTzer

Hi. Just purchased a pristine new/old stock 6000 xl pro Whites.
Reading back in the analog threads I saw reference to Tone mods being done to some of these MDs. Also saw that the mod kits were no longer available.
Is there anyone that knows of a source or a tech that can do this mod?

Thanks,
GTzer

Try the wiz kid's on the ~ http://www.geotech1.com forum . They can or you might get the info you need there . I think someone oversea's has the kit's too.
HH , Woodstock

Hi,
The guy that made the kits comes from Poland.
He does not make them any more as he is heavily involved into his Hybrid VLF/PI detector project/manufacture.
As he has stated himself, he MAY take up production of the tone mod again - but not right now.
Unless you have the means to enable him to grow a third arm -:)
hh
skookum

Thanks for the replies & info. I'll write to geotech and I'll cross my fingers with the tech from Poland. Can't imagine a cooler mod for that analog.

That's really interesting about the VLF/PI detector. I always wondered why someone had not done that.