Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

took a break and went out

dobbie

With everything going on lately i decided to take a break and go out MDing. I had this feeling there was a gold ring just calling me to come find it. After going out a couple of times and finding nothing..I started to get frustrated because i knew that ring was somewhere, just couldnt find it. So each time out I would pray for that ring..well for any ring. Yesterday our good Lord blessed me. I found this class ring at a place i dont hunt often. Now after taking some pics for the good ole scrapbook, its off to find its owner. Oh yeah, this is my first found class ring so I am happy.

Great find, diggin up that gold is exciting. bet the owner will be thrilled to have it back :thumbup:

Be sure to get pics of the return and then post again! :) You go girl!!!!!

I sure hope you find the owner , I found a class ring about 6 years ago and found the owner. He was so happy he started to cry I almost did.He said it had been lost for almost 20 years and he had only had it for 3 days when he lost it. When I found it ,it was almost in perfect shape it was my first ring. I have only found one ring since and that was about 3 weeks ago. Again congradulations.:clapping:

Congrats, dobbie, on finding the beautiful class ring and I hope you find the owner! When I posted losers, weepers; finders, keepers...I meant for those that have no way of finding who the owner really is! God Bless and I hope and pray you find some to keep! :) God Bless! Betty

Great job! Now a GREAT find is one you can just give back :) It's only happened to me once but boy that's a great feeling :) Congrats.

Great find dobbie. It is great to be able to reunite someone with a lost keepsake. God Bless You!

n/t