Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took out the Silver Sabre micro max

kansa54

Decided to hit a practice soccer field yesterday before work. Took out my old Silver Sabre micro max and it performed quite well. Found a couple of .925 silver earrings, 14k gold religious medallion and a couple bucks in change. When I got home and went through the change, I found a badly corroded Indian head cent. THis is a new park on the edge of town, so the Indian must have been lost when this was a farm field. Turned out to be a really nice two hour hunt before work.

That is just outstanding!:cheers: I've never used a Silver Sabre µMax, but I've read great things about them. That 14k gold religious medallion is a super find!!!!!!!!!!

tabman

you found all that in only 2 hrs MAN" you must live in a well to do hood . hear the people are dirt poor .

kaolinwasher said:
you found all that in only 2 hrs MAN" you must live in a well to do hood . hear the people are dirt poor .
Funny thing is , I've never found anything good in a soccer field before this hunt. A lot of people talk about the great stuff they find on soccer fields and tot lots; but I haven't found much from either one. On a tot lot, I'm lucky to find a dollars worth of change. I guess the people that get lots of finds from these venues live in big cities with no competition from other detectors.

My first step up from a Compadre was a Silver Sabre µmax. Still one of my favorites. Use it a lot in planted coin, club hunts, but have found a lot of other goodies as well over the years.
BB