Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took tejon for a little walk

Gso125

Took the tejon out for a few hours at my kids school soccer field it's not an old school but the fields huge. I found this little piece of jewelry but it came in hightone out of the ground it disks out between tab and scap. I think its junk but it was 6-8 in deep my buddy thinks it may be pewter. ?? Anyways found a little bit of trash and about $2 in clad it was to hot to continue. At home I ran my excal over it and it nulled out in disk and gave a iron buzz so most likely junk.

Nice hair pin! There may be more goodies there! Keep at it!

Nice camera. :thumbup: Whatever it's made of it looks good. :cheers:

The Tejon will find some really deep stuff.

tabman

that tejan hits deep with good ease

Usually the junk jewelry I have found that is way up in the disc range has been a copper base with a silver or gold coating.