Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the edge out wading again....

deerman

Found alot of trash (cans and pulltabs etc...) then in a small area about 20x20 i started getting a few coins then a lead cowboy on a horse with no legs..lol
so i knew i was in an older area so i slow down and start overlapping my sweeps about 75% and get a silver ring then another ring that's brass and looks like it was plated
wedding band,a little while later up pops a silver religion metal with chain(st johns) black with age but will clean up nice now I'm finding less as i hit the spot from all angles and
start looking outside the area i was in Bingo a qtr hit(34 on the id so i know its something silver or a qtr so i scoop it up and see a black coin in the scoop pulling it out
I peel off the black crud and see an eagle on the back so i know its a barber qtr turning it over i see the date 1902(not in the best shape but still another barber for the year)
After that not much else showing up so back home i go... thanks for looking

We hunted a lake that was down about 12 feet, we would dig a 5 gal. bucket full of trash to ever ring that we found...
I got one good silver ring and lots of junk rings.
My friend found a gold nugget ring and this ring in the picture.
I like my Edge.
HH..BJ

Cleaning out that older spot. I love finding those. ;)

Forgot to tell you that last fall I went back to the "depot beach" and scored a nice Walker that was encrusted with that black crud.

Tom