Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the F2 out today

BenG76

I got an F2 last week for my wife and as a spare detector. I hit a woodchip playground at an elementary school with it today. It seemed to run pretty good. I wanted to use it once so I can teach my wife how to use it. The charm I found was unmarked and rang up as a pulltab.
2z5t99z.jpg

Nice work. A good pinpointing technique and a long, thin, rounded off screwdriver probe will help your misses locate the targets easily. Have a look at my old posts under "my three tools" if you want. If that charm was silver I would imagine a number around 80. Silver records quite high. You will know this as soon as you find your first one. 9 ct gold is around pull tab (unfortunately)

Thanks for the reply Alimo88. I wish we had the $1 and $2 coins here so I could clean up like you have been lately.

England has two pound coins. That's about 4 dollars. We in Australia have also dispensed with one and two cent coins so those are only found deeper theres days. I guess that's what I have been calling clad. What is American clad?

Modern pennies , dimes and quarters are clad here. Our dollar coins would be clad to I guess but people wont hardly use dollar coins here. I have found maybe 4 or 5 of them I guess over the years. I kinda wish they would get rid of the dollar bill and use a coin instead.

Oh we ditched the one and two dollar notes when the coins came out. Was costing too much to keep on replacing th. The coins last longer and are MUCH easier to find :clap:
Are you saying you have dollar coins but people don't like to use them?

Alimo88 said:
Oh we ditched the one and two dollar notes when the coins came out. Was costing too much to keep on replacing th. The coins last longer and are MUCH easier to find :clap:
Are you saying you have dollar coins but people don't like to use them?

Yea pretty much. Everbody saves them and thinks they are collectible. They are putting all of the presidents on the dollar coins. It seems like they are putting out around 3 or 4 a year.

I was just wondering whatever happened to the F=2 and then
you posted. Whatever happen to the little guy? Just don't hear much about it
anyomre. It used to be the big talk and now theres barely a whisper.
Katz