Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the F75 for a spin this morning and found some goodies...

bertman

Every time I go somewhere, I am on the lookout for a spot to swing the beeper... Found a spot yesterday where an old house was torn down... This morning I went to the spot and a gentlemen next door advised the house was beyond repair so it was smashed up and hauled off... Settings were Disc 6 Sens 60...
Found some keepers and a heap of junk... Thanks for looking...

HH Robert

Nice haul friend. I wanna take my F75 out...Thunderstorm on top of us right now. After the rain. I will go tear it up.

That is an amazing haul, thank you for sharing. Could you tell us how long you were out and how many trash items you found in addition to the items shown? I am always looking for information on the ratio of trash to coins people are digging, Right now I am fairly new and digging a ton of trash, in the range of 40% trash to 60% coins.

Frank

n/t

Frank,I've been in the hobby for 38 years and each time I get a different detector I dig a high ratio of trash, too. New, or a long time swinger, digging some trash is part of the learning curve. It will get better, though, in time. Enjoy! HH jim

Bertman,
That looks to me like a good time detecting. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You said you were using Disc 6 Sens 60, what tones were you using? I have been playing with 2F just wondering if anyone else is using 2F.

n/t

Boston Metal said:
That is an amazing haul, thank you for sharing. Could you tell us how long you were out and how many trash items you found in addition to the items shown? I am always looking for information on the ratio of trash to coins people are digging, Right now I am fairly new and digging a ton of trash, in the range of 40% trash to 60% coins.

Frank

I was at the site for about an hour and a half this morning and dug all the coins in the pics and probably twice as many trash items... Only have about 100 hrs on my F75 and as jim tn said, I'm getting better every time out... I'll dig many more junk signals in that lot when all said and done... I've found many nice items by digging every signal... I'll hunt the tar out of this lot until the grass gets to high, or it is paved over...

iskirkra said:
Bertman,
That looks to me like a good time detecting. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You said you were using Disc 6 Sens 60, what tones were you using? I have been playing with 2F just wondering if anyone else is using 2F.

Thanks iskirkra... I almost always use 4H tones the first time over an empty lot like this and then switch over to 2F and dig everything...

Very helpful information for me thanks again. I am just dumbfounded. Thats about a find a minute. What it tells me is I am doing well recognizing signals and really really badly at diggig! I'll scour the web for video and tips on digging.

Thank you!