Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the F75 out for a spin

thump7

Dug the afternoon away with my recently acquired F75 while trying to learn its language. I am liking this machine. No gold but I had an incredible amount of fun.
I was using the 10” elliptical concentric and mostly just dug anything that sounded good.
disc @ 15
sens @ 50
F2... I really like this audio setting. I find It has a very pronounced/ nuanced audio which gives some useful target info other that other audio settings can’t.

Attachments

• ECEA7948-50A5-48D0-A2C7-187DB1EAEB7F.jpeg
    ECEA7948-50A5-48D0-A2C7-187DB1EAEB7F.jpeg
    531.3 KB · Views: 165
Sens @ 50 is a good choice while learning the F75.

That's a plate full of digging right there with a nice pile of coins. If you pretty much dig it all like it looks you do, it won't be long before gold shows up. HH jim tn

Dug the afternoon away with my recently acquired F75 while trying to learn its language. I am liking this machine. No gold but I had an incredible amount of fun.
I was using the 10” elliptical concentric and mostly just dug anything that sounded good.
disc @ 15
sens @ 50
F2... I really like this audio setting. I find It has a very pronounced/ nuanced audio which gives some useful target info other that other audio settings can’t.

Looks like a lot of swinging and diggin with very good results. Keep up the good work, any soreness today ?

I admit that I for the most part I do rely heavily on the TID as an aid in cherry picking but also listen for the high pitched audio response this machine makes on low conductors in 2 tone and then dig if ID falls into low foil range and up... which means I expect to dig a bunch of junk even when cherry-picking.. so it’s not really cherry-picking all that much anymore, lol.

Yes, I was sore the next day but went ahead and did the same thing again yesterday. It’s just so much fun, haha.

Looks like a lot of swinging and diggin with very good results. Keep up the good work, any soreness today ?