Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the gamma 6000 to a old ball park

Damntheluck

Hit this old ball park that dates back to the 20's. Started out with the settings disc 18 sensitivity 90 and 4 tones. Ground balanced it at 57 and ran it on the positive side, 8" conc. First place I checked out was where I thought the old concession stand was. Spent about thirty min there, just way to many signals to handle with the 8", so I decided to hit the field. Allot less trash to deal with so I decided to run all metal 0 disc. T
The first coin I dug was the half at 8", first half I have ever dug. I know it's not silver but it sure got my blood running.
All the coins were found in right field. Today I'm taking my new t2 with the 11"dd and the 5" for the trashy areas around the bleachers.
I know I'm going to really like the t2, hit my moms front yard to get a feel for it. Sucker hits deep, and ran smooth at 91sen. Took me a min to learn how to pin point and let me tell ya it's dead on(small circle on the center of the coil. There were allot of deep signal that the gamma couldn't lock on to, I'm sure I will do better with this new beast.

Trying to upload a photo file large. I will figure it out and add a photo latter

nice finds, good luck with the T2 maybe it will find some silver for you.