Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the Outlaw into the farm feild with 10x12 DD

GunnarMN

today I tried the outlaw in the farm feild and hunted in threshold all metal , and it worked very well. really stable I found three things one 00 buckshot and two Iron targets the two Iron targets i could tell where Iron as they began to sound off on the edge of the coil and the one was 9" deep and only the size of an 1.5" I could also tell the bits of fence wire as they gave the warbly sound or a zipp zipp if facing up this is a very vesital machine in some ways it out perfors the bliss I know this if thear is a gold coin or ring or a brass token its going to sound off big time , I would love to try the Vaqero in its all metal threshold i bet it would be nice as well I was using the 10x 12 DD

Seems the 12x10 DD is very sensitive to EMI. More than the 9x8 concentric, which is as deep as the 12x10. This 12x10 has disapointed.

I have not had any problems with the 10x12 dd and emi on the outlaw. With everything cranked she's a bit nervous but I love that about it. It misses nothing. Maybe you need to send it in for a checkup?

It started to make misteriouse sounds like a UFO but it was the 9 v battery going dead but no lines in this feild