Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the Relic and CoRe to NV for a few days of fun.

OregonGregg

Headed down to NV and met up with a few friends to do a few days of detecting. The first day I used the Relic machine with 5" coil and managed an 1864 IH. The next day I used the good ol" trusty Fors CoRe with the "oor" coil. It managed to sniff me out an 1853 Seated Quarter in all the trash.

Was fun to meet up with some detecting buddies and get to detect for a few days.

Good finds ! Gotta love that small coil. There's nothing like it in heavy littered areas.

n/t

Hi Mike how ya been? ya that Core and small coil combo is a hard one to beat. And yep Elton, was a good time. The weather was good, got to meet up with some friends I haven't seen in a while and we all found some keepers.

Great finds Gregg. What , no half dimes this time---looks like your slipping.:cheers:

LOL Hey EL, I guess I am....but heck bigger silver is also exciting to find too !!

It was a good time. :thumbup: and there were some nice finds to boot including that seated quarter of yours. Oldest coin by 4 yrs ahead of the '57 flying eagle cent.

Rich (Utah)

Hey Rich, was good seeing you again down there. Yep, the Flying Eagle was a very nice find. That's what made the trip even more fun is that we each made a find or two and no one went home skunked. :)

Hi Brian, how ya been doing? but ya your right, in fact, I was just commenting to Monte a few days ago that it has been some time since I found an old quarter. The last old quarter I found was a Barber prob not quite a few years ago.

Hey Gregg,

Doing OK thanks, hope you're doing well.

The site you went to looks familiar :thumbup:

I'm working on (if I can get it pass the misses) a little NV trip this month myself, only a few days and trying to pack a bunch into that few days, but I need to get out haha

HH,
Brian

Doing well here. Well if ya get it pass the misses and you make a trip, let us know how it goes.

Great finds Gregg, but I like your dog best.:thumbup:
He or she really reminds me of my American Bulldog Wyatt who is my best bud as well as my avatar.
Cheers,
Drew.

Ya he is my detecting buddy. Got him out of the pound when he was just a small pup over in Caldwell, Idaho back in 09.
Don't know exactly what breed he is...... I'm guessing he is a little bit of everything :)