Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took the V3i out today for the first time

Waterdog

I was out hunting with the V3i and went to the analyzing and got some flat lines or lines that would give the hump but took up the better part of the screen. Not sure what to make of this. Any ideas? Thank you

Thanks for getting back to me Postal. I found what appears to be the back of a watch gave me a low tone and number. Other than that the place I went to had a lot of 50-55 readings which I figured to be pennies or bottle caps. I need to find a chart reading on the V3i for American coins and Jewelry.

Sounds like your analysis is set on sizing. 59-60 in manual. I set my analysis(trigger forward) same as search screen with different filters & speed. This forum has the best info for learning the v3i. I was ready to bend mine around a tree before I found it.