Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

took the xterra 30 to a beach hunt and

johnny nj

It did great i found 126 silver coins and 10 tokens, i ran my sens at 8 and had no interference with any of the 90 or so detectors that were out there,the 30 ran smooth as could be. this was my second hunt ever and im hooked,I also met joe demarco there and he is a great guy definatly top notch. the 30 is a very capable machine, I cant wait to try the 70. hh johnny nj

The X-T 30 is an 'OK' detector for sure, and the X-T 50 is one of my favorites and has been serving me well for half a year now, but I'd bet you'll take to the X-T 70 like I have and it will instantly go to the top!

Glad you had a good time at the hunt. In my healthier days I certainly enjoyed them, and had some great silver and count counts to show for my efforts. It's a great hobby, isn't it?!

Monte