Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Took your advice Bryce..and guess what?

ksabubba

Took your "For now...the next time you hear "a little warble between the crap"...and it sounds pretty good.....give it a shot" and got my oldest coin to date!

1877 seated dime...kinda rough and worn, backside is slick...but can see the date and the seated lady. Also in the hole was the penny and bottle cap.

It's so dry here in Texas I threw out a ball size solid clod of dirt to get at the bottom and my high signal disappeared, finally figured it must have been in the dirt clod...and sure enough it was.

The oldest coin that I found in this pounded location (old school and ballpark) was a 1928 standing liberty...so this was a big suprise.

Thanks for the advice Bryce!

Mike aka ksabubba

Very nice !! :cheers:Would love to find a seated coin ... maybe next year.

[size=large]ya think you where scratching your head missing that coin. try hunting and knowing it was there and giving up only to find it's sticking to the side of your lesche digger as you put it away.
congrats on your find.

HH[/size]

Nice find bud.

:clapping:That Is just sooooo sweeeeeeeet Congrats on your seated I'm still looking 4 my first and some day it will come HH:detecting: