Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tootsie Car

eric in ks

There's an older house (late 1800's) here in town that I've had my eye on for a while. Noticed a for sale sign hanging on the front door a couple days ago, so I contacted the owner and he gave me his permission to hunt the house. He said he was sure I wouldn't find anything but to go ahead. He said he thought the house was once a school, also. I immediately thought the best and was brought back to reality today. Oh well. I did manage about 15 clad coins though, including a 72' Kennedy. The inside of the roof of the car says TOOTSIETOY. The back of the button is gone. The headstamp is a Winchester New Rival. I was kinda surprised not even one wheat. I have a lot of yard left so who knows. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. HH, Eric

Grubby stuff, Eric - th best kind. Work that old place for all its worth. Youll find a pocket or two and once the trash is cleaned off you can go deep.

Good Luck

David