Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Top ground fishing lures?

NM5K

I guess I did my tecter buoy good deed of the year, yesterday..
The guy I work with lost a key bolt type thing that went to something with his trailer.
Was like a bolt with a flat end so you can turn it with your fingers.. He had dropped it
in the yard, and it was hiding in the grass.
I fiqured it would take about 3 minutes to find it, but when I got there, I found that he
had a lot of other objects and trash in the yard.. Little pieces of foil, etc..
So it ended up being a tad trickier, and I went from the 9x12, to the sniper to see
if I could weed out the "hot" target I was expecting.. But started taking too long, as
so many objects.. But then the normally 7 watt light bulb in my brain pan suddenly lit up to
about 23 watts worth! :stars: :rofl:
Being as I knew the object was on the surface, and should hit pretty hard, I put the 9x12
coil back on, and held the coil about 12 inches off the grass, instead of close.
After about 4-5 minutes, success! I saw that shiny silver in the grass and knew I had found it.
He had a cheap radio shack detector himself, but it was fairly useless.. Was a good
demo of how even the lower end 250 can reach out and grab em, if provoked. :) :super:

Good thinkin. HH