Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Top this one for weird find of the day!

Found one like it last summer ,odd find for sure

I found my first one of those last summer too! all gassed up with a full charge as well! I thought it was some sort of flashlight...the young kids down at the bait shop clued me in! those things are expensive!
Strange what we find! Nice work!:clapping:
Mud

I saw one of those on the news a few weeks ago and it wasn't being used for tobacco! Are you sure it is not a new model pin pointer?

My old lady quit smoking 6 months ago using one, she still smokes but with no nicotine. She's saved already over 700 bucks, and since I'm not a smoker the cinnamon roll sent smells pretty good.

wvrick said:
My old lady quit smoking 6 months ago using one, she still smokes but with no nicotine. She's saved already over 700 bucks, and since I'm not a smoker the cinnamon roll sent smells pretty good.

Well I got corrected.... she's saved 855.00 in 125 days. ;)

wvrick said:
wvrick said:

Well I got corrected.... she's saved 855.00 in 125 days. ;)

Won't be long, you'll be able to get a new detector!!

:thumbup:

Some of the chemicals used to make the artificial flavoring and smell have been shown to be more damaging than tobacco. Be careful out there it aint all good.

I know the cinnamon got pull a month or so ago, but yes I'm sure some would be bad. She always checks before buying any of the flavors.

I do Industrial Security Systems and one of my customers is a dispensary
chain here in Ca. That is definitely a VAP Pen and probably worth $ 45+.

I see it's in your car, you may want to put it in your trunk.

Bunited2