Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Topics

DigDog

First of all is there a way to pm someone on this forum.
Second is there just a strictly metal detecting forum on the net. One of the nice things about the hobby is you can get away from life’s political bs but unfortunately once you go online all bets are off. Seems as if some sites for various things limit any type of political discussion for good reason.

Yes bud........just click on their avatar and you will see "start conversation",this will allow you to pm a fellow member.

Yes bud........just click on their avatar and you will see "start conversation",this will allow you to pm a fellow member.
Don’t see that option this is what i get in your case for example

Attachments

• 89DE3051-9ABB-4B39-A643-6459E931B99B.jpeg
    89DE3051-9ABB-4B39-A643-6459E931B99B.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 71
You've only been registered since the 16th, maybe? one has to be a forum member longer to PM? I get "start conversation" with both you and Nauti. HH jim tn

You've only been registered since the 16th, maybe? one has to be a forum member longer to PM? I get "start conversation" with both you and Nauti. HH jim tn
Thats what i was just discussing with someone else. Not sure if someone knows the exact rule how long until you can pm.
I was actually a member going back 15 years ago couldn’t remember my user name i used back then and just registered under new one

Something rings a bell about 30 days, but that may be for selling on the classifieds forum? There is a list of rules around here someplace. :) HH jim tn

It must be a time element ( like JimTN mentions) before you can start contacting others.

Something rings a bell about 30 days, but that may be for selling on the classifieds forum? There is a list of rules around here someplace. :) HH jim tn
Ah it was in the new rules about spammers. Not a spammer so i didn’t read lol but here it is.
An new code was placed on Findmall Forums where it checks member statuses to grant members certain privileges due to increasing spammer abuses.

New members will need to be registered at least 14 days and made at least 14 public posts on Findmall Forums before they could use Findmall Forum messenger conversation system to be able to send a new message to other Findmall Forum members.