Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tosoro Golden Umax 2 hour hunt 2 rings..

Dign-nbama

Got my Golden Umax friday, today I took it out for just a short 2 hour hunt, found these 2 rings, I'm in the process of finding the owner of the class ring, his jersey number and name is on the ring.. so far I am very pleased with this machine...

WOW! That's one heck of a start.:cheers:

tabman

That's a great way to "break in" a new detector!

I liked the three tones on it , great finds

Got your message, thanks. Wow, nice going on day one! Amazing how this hobby can get the heart pumping!

mike5853 said:
Got your message, thanks. Wow, nice going on day one! Amazing how this hobby can get the heart pumping!
Yea,, you got that right,, Wow, Man,, and I owe it all to your demo on the Tube,, I never imagined a day like that,, didn't expect it at all,, I was just going out to learn the machine and "BAM" got the first one and little later the 2nd one,, what a day... :detecting: O yea,,, the little wife was pleased...

This is a bad thing with the golden being out of production.I say if we find something good with the golden do not post it right now.There are a bunch that want goldens but they are hard to get.So lets not show off like this please.....:devil:

Yes I did,, just so happens a guy I work with has a son who graduated with him and ( his wife new where his mom worked) and the young man's Mom called me,, " all excited" she said he lost the ring about 6 months after he got it.. she came by after work and picked it up, she tried to pay me but I wouldn't take it.. the good feels was payment enough for me... :detecting: