Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TPro is sitting

pescadore

I just can't catch any luck lately. I have been in the ER twice with chest pains and had to go for a stress test at the cardiologist. Thank God that all was okay and the problem was not my heart. I have had to be treated for bad reflux and was starting to feel better when I started having a sore throat. This lasted for a day or so and then the upper respiratory stuff set in. I went to the doctor this morning and found out that I had pneumonia. Will be off work probably for the rest of the week and hope to be feeling better by the weekend. Got a shot, taking antibiotics and breathing treatments every 4 hours. If I can get my strength back, I will try to get out and shoot some live dig videos with the TPro. Maybe I can find a curb strip or two to work. Hope everyone out there is getting a chance to hunt and hope I can join you soon.
Pesc

Well take it easy and careful , its better to take your time so you don't get worse . We will watch for your videos after you get all healed up and going again .

Back in November, woke up at 3am with chest pains n trouble breathing, thought I was having heart attack, went to ER. They ran all kinds of tests, cat scans n even got scoped via throat. They found hernia in chest cavity n I have Garrett's Esophagus because of acid reflux. Doc put me on meds n haven' t had anymore reflux n feel a lot better. It's hell getting old, take care.

same problem here...was working on my daughters car when severe chest pains, dizziness, cold sweats etc.. daughter somehow got me in my truck and raced me to ER.. they ran every test just to find out it was severe acid reflux.. i have a hiatal hernia...so i now take a pill every morning and its been 2 years and so far so good.

[size=large]Back in 08 I had two heart attacks and surgery... It's been hard to do anything for the last few years with back issues.. I want to try to go out a little at a time and try to metal detect, but with the heat here in IL it's been hard to go out as I don't do well in heat.
By the way I'm new here and want to say Hi everyone..[/size]

Try this for you stomach Aloe Vera Gels by Spring Valley (brand) I get them at WalMart take one or two a day. Good for what ails you.

Was detecting and had chest pains. Went to Emerg they said no. The enzymes the heart gives off when attack happens was not present. Claimed I had acid refluz. Gave me some pills. Took them for three months and i was spending most of my time on the terlit as Archie would say. A friend who was a naturopath suggested i try the tes to prove acid reflux. So I did. I took half a tea spoon of white vinegar. If the pains comes back strong yes its acid reflux if nothing happens then I do not have acid relux. Well nothing happened. Followed up with my GP. It turns out Gall Bladder was problem. They took that out in day stay surgery. I was back home in five hours and up doing ight duties for first week. Second week, back to swinging a coil.

I am spending more time seeing the naturopath that my GP. Following her advise I lost 40 pounds and feel great. Now I do things the natural way, the regular way of taking more pills and having side effects is no good.

Hello,
First let me say I hope you are felling better and back to detecting. I did watch your video on the Whites Treasure Pro and was wondering what coil you had on the machine. It was not the factory coil but near the end of the video you changed to the factory coil. I purchased a like new Treasure Pro and have yet to field test it because of my weather. The snow is almost gone but our ground is frozen. Do you think the smaller coil you used was a better coil for coin shooting. I have mineralized soil at most of my sites. I respect your opinion and your experience. I currently use an AT Pro , just bought the Whites Treasure Pro for a back-up. If you recommend the smaller coil, do you know where I can get it that it works on the Treasure Pro. Thanks for your advice. Frozen in PA.
Novice Ron