Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tracker IV Beach Question

rick78

Hi,

I was just given a Tracker IV. I am grateful since I had to sell my White's a few months ago. Now, I'm getting pumped since I'm reading some nice things about this machine. Was wondering if anyone had any experience/luck on salt beaches? Thanks, Rick78

I used both a tracker IV and a pioneer 505 on a week long trip to calif. I had a little trouble with the 505 falsing over shallow water, but it did fine on wet and dry sand. The tracker IV however did super on all conditions! must have something to do with the automatic ground balance. I could move in a zigzag pattern from the dry sand to the wet to the water without interference and it seemed to hit targets equally well in all environments. Found lots of coins etc. Ed in co.

Welcome to the forum Rick,
If you been reading around you might have run into this but there are some good beach reviews and tips for the T-IV;
metaldetectorreviews.net/detectors/65-2-tracker4.html

HHing:twodetecting:

I have used the tracker on the beach a few times, for me on the dry sand it goes perfect, but on wet sand and water it starts to chatter, I just turn down the sens. and go OK