Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trash epiphany

On a beach recently during vacation I spent a bit of time digging up trash that someone else obviously had been through with a better desc machine than mine. (My VLF machine was being difficult so was using the PI.) Beach detecting for me is just pure ease, easy digging, easy fill, no roots, no grass, (and no idea why people bury beer cans a foot deep.)

With the increase in tourist detectorists (OK, I was teh tourist this time) and better desc machines, does anyone else predict an increase in trash density? I can honestly say the beaches I worked were much cleaner when I left... whichever one of you guys live there and mine it regularly, you're welcome. :)

I hunt in AM.......the only thing i want to know for sure is ......... is it a bottle cap .... or iron. Everything else goes in the pouch. We had Red Tide for the past 3 months ....... i can tell you when you hunt 7 hours for 5 targets.........someone is doing the same thing i am. Now we are just waiting for DEEPER machines to get to more trash lol.