Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Treasure Hunter Radio to Launch 7/4/09

Hello everyone,

I am new to detecting and I am joining every forum I can find to get up to speed. And I am also launching a new internet talk show for the detecting community called Treasure Hunter Radio.

Treasure Hunter Radio is designed to inform, entertain and educate new and experienced Hunters by providing a new guest every show and taking your questions and stories LIVE on the air.

Watch for weekly and monthly contests and share your stories and finds in the forum below. I would also love to see Treasure Hunters from all over the US organize local hunts as well as regional and dare I say... National gatherings.

So if you are one who enjoys the hobby of Metal Detecting or have been looking for a place to get answers to your questions, then Treasure Hunter Radio is the place you want to be every Sunday from 12 - 2pm EST

We are also giving away a Garrett ACE 150 to one lucky person. It's absolutely free to enter, all you have to do is become a free member to the Treasure Hunter Radio online community which you can do by visiting www.treasurehunterradio.com

I hope you will visit, sign up, and listen every week!

Thanks for reading!

Steve

I'm sure you noticed the title of this Forum.:biggrin: 12noon til 200pm on SUNDAY is probably not a good time for many who post here.
Take care and good luck with detecting also.

Yep, I am either still running the bus route, feeding my face at a local grease barn, or watching the Nascar Race with my eyes closed.:wiggle:

Thats ok...It will be replayed daily...So when you return from church, the greasy spoon, or your nap on the couch in front of nascar...It will be available..LOL