Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

treasure master pro

I'm really interested in the "trash" mode. I wonder if it'll be a fast audio type process? Can't wait for a review and some air test

Low cost. Under $300.00:clapping:

greetings
I'd also like to know about treasure master pro voice coil 10 "to find out if a purchase is good and much better coimaster pro
thanks for your information
Algerio

Water resistant? Isn't the MX5 also suppose to be water resistant. There really isnt many reviews on the mx5 . I'm all about new units but prefer them to be dual frequency like the dfx and the BH300. . I guess this is whites version of introductory detectors like minelab did with the go-find 20,40 and 60 units. under 300$.

Heard word that Garrett was working on introductory units also. Like possibly a new ace 250 thats water proof like the AT PRO with a back light.

I think that Whites is not not going to make the Treasure master Pro They are just showing the Treasure master on there web site ..

finnfoto said:
Heard word that Garrett was working on introductory units also. Like possibly a new ace 250 thats water proof like the AT PRO with a back light.

With all these new units (specifically the f11, f22, f44, and treasure master/pro NOT the gofinds) Garrett is definitely going to have to replace the ace series not that they are bad detectors. How about making the AT Pro $250 and the ace 250 $75? that would work. And then coming out with something awesome to go in the $600 range.

This was in the email on 27th of May, and I don't think it's a hoax.
(even there is only the Treasure-Master listed at White's UK)

Introduction%2BWhite%2527s%2BNew%2BTreasure-Line.JPG

They will sell boat loads of them, as The manufacturers make more money on the entry level detector, than the high end detectors.

The Garret Ace series detector were so much in demand, Garret had to expand the factory.