Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

treasure pro, any glitches to look out for ?

dfmike

I'm interested in the Treasure Pro as a backup detector when the weather is uncertain. I've been reading a lot about the MX Sport and it's share of (early) issues. Does the Treasure Pro have teething issues as well ? It doesn't seem to have any if I go by the messages I am seeing here thus far but I want to make sure before I bite the bullet. Thanks.

You may want to swing one before you buy.. had one in hand at a new dealer in the ( Deleted..Not a sponsor dealer) The MXS and the TMP both were seriously nose heavy with no weight at the back under the elbow making my DFX seem very comfy and balanced to swing.. Just saying, feel it before you buy it..

Thanks airscapes. I'm used to swinging detectors without weight in the back. I'm not really worried about that. What worries me more are the more serious issues I am seeing with the MX Sport. I'm just hoping the Treasure Pro is not plagued by similar issues. So far, it doesn't seem like it but reviews of this detector seem to be few and far between. The reason why I am interested in the Treasure Pro is that I need something that is weather proof as a backup detector.

What are the performance issues?

I have owned the Treasure Pro while at the same time owned the MX5 and MX Sport. The Pro I had was an outstanding machine with no issues at all. The depth was very close to both the other derectors. The Pro actually ran smoother than the MX5. I will say that the seperation on the other two was better and ofcourse more programs and settings. Coil selection is somewhat limited. I found it to be hands above some other detectors in the same price range.