Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Treasure Pro vs Treasuremaster

oleterryg

Hey, you guys who are in the know, Treasure Pro or Treasure Master?
Is it worth spending $100 more for the Pro?
I've read about every review out there, and watched you tube videos.
But no one really answers this question.
Love to read what actual owners have to say.

Also like to read some comments of why you are happy or unhappy with your purchase.

Thanks!

Both are remarkable performance wise, and a real joy to swing when I added Tall man rods. The Pro has a back light, and also displays the possible find in Letters along with the VDI number.
The Master doesn't have a back light and displays the VDI number only. They both however have the target range indicators on the perimeter of the display.
Aside from those minor differences, it may come down to what coil you like; the round concentric of the Master or the DD of the Pro. I got equal results with both; park and school yard hunting for coins.
I had to give up one because I had to try em' both and my collection was getting out of hand. I kept the Pro, its a really nice one all around. Love to run it in 4 tone.

Best regards, Carlos

Carlos, thanks for your review. I don't need another detector, the two I have work great. But I've had it on my mind for a few months how I would like a White's md. But not $350.00 or more.

I'll keep watching for a used Pro for sale. Gotta let my wild money build up some more.