Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Trial run with new HH PI -Thks Mr Bill

slapshot

[size=medium]Received my new HH Pi today. Mr Bill even hand delivered it to me! Now how is that for service?

I never owned or used a PI but after allot of research I decided on the hh.

After setting it up I took a test run on the beach I live on. It is very easy to operate,basically turn and go.

I found some coins at around 11", pull tabs about 12 and a silver hoop earring at around 8".

I spent around 2 hours getting to know the detector and found it to be very light. I should be able to hunt all day without any sore arm.
It did seem that iron items and beer caps rang out with a mushier sound than a coin, A coin seemed to have a sharper tone. If anyone out there finds this to be true please let me know. With the short amount of time I used it , it may just be my hearing. But if it is a characteristic of the machine it will be helpful in avoiding digging trash.

I look forward to getting to know the detector and will keep you all up dated as I progress through the learning curve.

Happy Hunting

Oh MR Bill......I did break my scoop....I know!....I know!...you told me so!!!!! LOL thanks again
[/size]