Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tried my pro pointer today

Daddy Rabbit

I have never hunted with a pointer before, but after reading all the post about the Garrett Pro Pointer I decided to order one. Ordered from Kellyco on Wednesday and received it on Friday. Took it with me on my outing today, and I couldn't believe how much easier it was to locate my targets. Now hunting with my AT Pro, and the Pro Pointer, damn can it get any better that this.

Now all U got to do is slow down like a turtle DR and it will get better

The Pro-Pointer is priceless. I should own two ..

Another clever use that it has..if you are single that is....is that you can take it out bar-hopping and tell the pretty girls that it's a nipple-ring detector. If they offer to let you scan the area in question they will find out that it also vibrates !! You will be the most popular guy there..:cheers:

Oh McDave..that's bad. I like it but you're a naughty boy! Where was that advice (and the pro pointer) 20 years ago?

MrGee

Its a great little pointer. I had to send mine in for a work over.
It makes two or three different sounds each laid over the other when I'm pinpointing.
Could be just dirt inside or maybe something else.
Katz

Old Katz said:
Its a great little pointer. I had to send mine in for a work over.
It makes two or three different sounds each laid over the other when I'm pinpointing.
Could be just dirt inside or maybe something else.
Katz

I tthink that I mentioned this once before...mine started sounding wierd and I discovered that the speaker grill was plugged with mud. Cleaned it up and it's been fine since then.

MrGee

I would not be surprised if some parks will someday require use of a pinpointer