Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tried my updated f75 today

ez4sure

I recieved my upgraded f75 yesterday not sure why but they sent me what apears to be a brand new unit with a different serial #. so i went to a school yard this morning and was really happy with the performance i was able to run at 99 sense in all modes exept fa mode it got a bit noisy so in fa i ran it at 60 i was only there a hour did not find anything good but i feel the upgrade was well worth it. i think the all metal is a bit weaker air test im getting a quarter at 15 inches before it was more like 17 inches i think but thats ok i mainly hunt in disc im hoping to get out some more tomorrow and hit some some heavy emi areas to see how it does hh

hey togg it was 2 years old i think the reason i got a new one was the problem that i had with the pinpointing and ground grab from day one i was not happy with it and i told them that when i talked to them about the upgrade. and charlie the deepest quarter i would say around 9 inches we have awfull minerlized soil here i had a etrac for few months that did not do any better than the f75se here. i got out this morning for a few hours and wow this upgrade was well worth it in my opinion it runs so much more quiet and stable than before i really like the 2L tone you can leave the disc at zero and hear everthing without getting a headache hh