Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

tried out my Tesoro Eldorado today found silver

Ted

Just picked up a Tesoro Eldorado last week to use as a backup for my Tesoro Tejon. I had today off and got up early to try the Eldorado out. It was hot here in Texas so i was limited to about 4 hours detecting. It got to hot and i never brought any water so i had to hang it up for the day. Won't forget the water next time. Still had a good time and the eldorado proved to be everything i knew it would be. I had permission to detect on a couple of lots in town that looked to be good. I think it had been detected before because i never found alot of silver. still didn't do to bad for 4 hours.
1-silver dime
1-silver necklace
1-thing that looks like miniature brass knuckles that may be gold plated
110-clad pennies
9-clad quarters
1-clad nickel
14-clad dimes

Ted

A merc is good, but the mouse sized 'brass knucks' is more interesting, ....... key ring fob? :thumbup:nice find.

Wow! Four hours and no water with that much heat and digging. Wow!

As much as I love my Tesoro Eldorado uMax, I love my Bandido II uMax even more. Just a little more.:)

tabman

Yea it was hard to stop wants i got going. The first place i went after getting in the truck was the nearest gas station for a cold gatorade.

looks like you were "in the zone".....not bad for the heat and hard packed ground of Texas!

tabman said:

As much as I love my Tesoro Eldorado uMax, I love my Bandido II uMax even more. Just a little more.:)

tabman

Are you suggesting every Eldo owner should also own a Bandido II uMax ?:spin:

Sven said:
tabman said:

tabman

Are you suggesting every Eldo owner should also own a Bandido II uMax ?:spin:

I guess it depends on the type ground you hunt. The Eldorado has a true ED-180 and the Bandido has ED-120. My Bandido II uMax hits really hard on nickels for some reason. The Eldorado is better at some other things.

tabman